2022 Honor Award Recipients | Texas Society of Architects
The Texas Society of Architects has announced the recipients of their 2022 Honor Awards. These awards recognize exceptional members, firms, individuals, and organizations for outstanding achievements in support of the profession of architecture, the built environment, and quality of life in Texas. Congratulations to all of our 2022 TxA Honor Awards Recipients!
Texas Society of Architects Honor Awards | AIA Dallas
- Award for Equitable Practice in Architecture in Honor of John S. Chase Jr., FAIA - Gianna Pigford, AIA
- Award for Early Career Professional Achievement in Honor of William W. Caudill, FAIA - Audrey Maxwell, AIA
- Associate Member of the Year - Oswaldo Rivera-Ortiz, Assoc. AIA
- Mentorship Award - Emerging Professionals Content (EP!C) Series
- Citation of Honor - Architecture and Design Foundation
- Artisan Award - Michael van Enter
- Honorary Membership - Krista Nightengale, Hon. AIA Dallas, Hon. TxA
- Honorary Membership - Marc Blackson, Hon. AIA Dallas, Hon. TxA
- 25-Year Award - Cistercian Abbey Chapel by Gary Cunningham, FAIA
- Architectural Landmark Award - NorthPark Center by EG Hamilton, FAIA
Thank you to our AIA Dallas Community Honors Committee for championing these nominations, and to the Historic Resources Committee for championing the Architectural Landmark Award.
Read more at magazine.texasarchitects.org.