The Fredonia Hotel, Nacogdoches
Restoration of the Fredonia Hotel, built by the Citizens of Nacogdoches and opened in 1955, is documented in this video.
Architect Army Curtis, AIA, worked with owners Richard Dewitt and Bud Dewitt to restore the hotel to its mid-century modern architectural style. The hotel is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Talk About It
- Bark+Build 2023 Awards
- ADA Pyramid Game
- Communities by Design Meeting
- SFRT North: Protecting the 1st Side of the Building
- Community Honors Committee Meeting
- Coffee & Conversation: Kalita Humphreys Theater Master Plan
- 2023 AIA Dallas Tour of Homes - Call for Entries
- Pride X Design: Conversations with AIA LGBTQIA+ Alliances
- The Emotional Impact of Safety: Balancing Technology and Psychology in Design Innovation
- The New Age of Security: Technology in a Post-Pandemic World