Architecture Matters | Architecture on Tap
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
3601 Parry Ave
Dallas, TX 75226
Brought to you by: Historic Resources
The popular Architecture on Tap series returns next month at Craft & Growler. Join us in celebrating Preservation Month this May with a panel organized by the Historic Resources Committee to discuss the role of preservation in the past, present, and future of Fair Park and its surrounding communities. You won’t want to miss the official announcement of the AIA Dallas Historic Architecture Award.
Come early for a brief guided tour of the Magnolia Lounge, meet us across the street in Fair Park at 1121 First Avenue at 5pm!
MEET THE PANEL:
- Alexis McKinney, AIA, Senior Associate at Architexas
- Nancy McCoy, FAIA, Principal at McCoy Collaborative Preservation Architecture
- Evelyn Montgomery, City Landmark Commissioner and Director/Curator at the Old Red Museum of Dallas County History and Culture
- Kate Singleton, Sr. Planner at the City of Dallas Office of Historic Preservation
- Marcel Quimby, FAIA (moderator), Principal at Quimby Preservation Studio
The Architecture Matters Series is a five-session series that combines Architecture on Tap, Firmily Feud, and Architecture + Design Talks into a fun, informative series that is free for all members.
About Craft & Growler
Craft & Growler, home of C&G Brewing Company, was Dallas’ first growler filling station located in Historic Exposition Park, right across the street from the main entrance of Fair Park.