Building Envelope | Credit Carnival & Allied Expo
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
325 North Saint Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Credit Carnival: Building Envelope is a day of continuing education presentations, connecting with AIA Dallas Allied Members, and learning about the latest in building envelope technology and design. The Allied Expo is open 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Lunch (sponsored by the lighting practice) will be provided for all registered participants, as well as light bites and drinks at the Networking Happy Hour (sponsored by Rockwool).
- Rainscreens: The Design is in the Details (The Garland Co)
- Designing Custom Building Facades (KSC, Inc)
- Innovative Uses of Architectural Wall Panels in Commercial Construction (Nichiha)
- Polyiso: The Next Generation Air & Water Resistive Barrier (Rmax)
- Evolution of Engineered Stone Cladding (Omnis, Architectural Engineered Products)
- Keep Calm, Go Green (Jordan and Skala)
- Communicating Quality Through Specifications (Spec Services, LLC)
- Specifying High Performance Standing Seam Metal Roofing (Kalzip Inc., Architectural Engineered Products)
- Using Aluminum Extrusions to Create Sustainable Facades (Longboard)
- Enhancements to Manufactured Stone Veneers Through Dry Cast Technology (Jewell, Oldcastle)
See full presentation descriptions and speaker information at Credit Carnival & Allied Expo | March 30th.