Women in Architecture Network Meeting
New Year, New You
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
325 N. St. Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Brought to you by: Women In Architecture
Talk About It
New Year, New You!
Join the Women in Architecture network for their first meeting of the year and get your headshot updated. Drinks and snacks will be provided.
Updated Parking Information | PLEASE READ
AIA Dallas and Republic Tower have updated parking requirements for all after-hours events. To receive free parking please follow the instructions below:
1. Arrive at 325 N. Saint Paul Street and use the parking entrance labeled "Tenant Parking Only"
2. Tell the person at the ticket dispenser you are attending the AIA Dallas Women in Architecture meeting
3. Take the ticket they give you with you.
4. Park in any unreserved space on floors 4-6, then take the elevator down to the lobby (Level 1), enter AD EX from inside Republic Tower (rear entrance)
5. Get your ticket validated by AIA staff.
Do not use valet! Your valet ticket cannot be validated by AIA if you park in the valet parking.
WiA (Women in Architecture) brings AIA Dallas women together for friendship, networking, and collaboration while empowering members to impact their practice, profession, and community.