David C. Baldwin, Inc.
Plano, TX 75074
• Founded in 1984, DAVID C. BALDWIN INC. / LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE AND PLANNING (DCBI) was formed by a desire by Dave Baldwin to see our clients’ vision for their project become a built reality. To achieve this goal, DCBI emphasizes the following:
Respond to our Clients’ needs and desires in an efficient and timely manner.
Provide design concepts that are creative and unique - but also practical and buildable.
Meet or exceed our client’s budget expectations.
Be cognizant of the long-term operational and maintenance aspects of our designs.
Exceeds our client’s expectations.
DCBI’s business is centered on an equal blend of projects in the public and private sector. DCBI measures its success not in the size of any project, but in client and user satisfaction with the product we’ve provided.
• To facilitate our clients’ needs, we routinely provide the following services:
• Site Planning and Design Development Programs
• Master Site Development Plans
• Streetscape design
• Landscape Plans
• Park and Recreation Planning (including trail planning)
• Site Construction Services
- Layout Plans
- Grading and Drainage
- Landscape Lighting Plans (fixture selection and locations only / engineering by
others or subcontracted)
- Water Feature and Fountain Design
- Quantity and Cost Estimates
- Construction Details and Specifications
- Bidding Services
- Contract Administration
• Irrigation design (provided through subcontract)
David C. Baldwin Inc. / Landscape Architecture has an unprecedented reputation for working within construction budgets that are given to us. We have found over the course of many years that offering creative design solutions is as important as bringing a project in within budget and on-time. DCBI’s reputation for doing this consistently has resulted in a successful business for over twenty-nine years with a long list of repeat clientele who know our firm guarantees personal service, creative design solutions, flexibility, and budget consciousness.