Talk About It
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes James Leng of OFFICE JAMES LENG
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Zeina Koreitem of MILLIØNS Architects
- Save A Sample! expands to deliver materials to local artisans year- round!
- Take Shelter! How We Design Storm Shelters Saves Lives
- The Question of Morality in Development: Bringing Columns to Life
The North Texas Water Symposium
How does water impact the North Texas Economy?
USGBC North Texas is presenting the North Texas Water Symposium on Friday, April 25 at Fair Park in Dallas from 1:00-5:00 pm. The symposium will examine water's impact on the North Texas economy and the health of the region's economic development. This event, focusing on watershed/water management, economic development and population impacts, will be the first in a series of symposiums addressing water issues.
This symposium is in partnership with Urban Land Institute, Vision North Texas, North Central Texas Council of Governments, and Earth Day Texas. Future sessions will focus on water uses in water supply, storm water control, manufacturing and industry, infrastructure maintenance and development, and water saving potential in residential settings. Watch for information on these events coming soon.
Please register for the event soon!