Architecture on Tap: Designing in Active Voice
Avenues for Professional Advocacy
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
2222 Vantage St.
Dallas, TX 75207
Brought to you by: Public Policy
Talk About It
- Congratulations to the 2019 AIA Fellows
- YP Corner: Networking with the Networks
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Molly Hunker of SPORTS
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes James Leng of OFFICE JAMES LENG
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Zeina Koreitem of MILLIØNS Architects
Join us as we continue the AIA Dallas summer happy hour panel series, Architecture on Tap presented by AG&E Structural Engenuity, with a session organized by the AIA Dallas Public Policy Committee.
Architects bring a powerful optimism and practicality to advocacy efforts. They see the world in terms of what’s possible, and they know how to design and build a community to achieve its goals. Through AIA Dallas, our community of architects has been able to influence policy decisions regarding diverse issues like the Trinity River, mobility, green building, and parks. Come and learn how you can be involved – and influential – in local, state, and federal public policy!
- Zaida Basora, FAIA, Architect and Vice President at Huitt-Zollars Inc., Past President at AIA Dallas
- Jon Hetzel, President at Deep Ellum Foundation
- Evan Sheets, Senior Planner at City of Dallas, Planning and Urban Design
Robert Kent, North Texas Area Director at The Trust for Public Land
Payment in advance: $10 AIA Dallas and AIA Northeast Texas Members/ $20 Non-Members
Payment at the door: $15 AIA Dallas and AIA Northeast Texas Members/ $25 Non-Members
Cost includes two drinks and appetizers
Student discount available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for code. Student ID required at check-in for verification.