Architecture on Tap
hosted by CORRADI USA
7301 Windrose Avenue
Plano, TX 75024
Join us this summer as our Architecture on Tap series continues at KAI at Legacy West.
FOUNDATIONS FOR THE FUTURE: A discussion about the past, present, and future of latino-owned firms.
- Santos Catalan, AIA | Studio Mas+ Architects
- Myriam Camargo, FAIA - LEED AP | CaCo Architecture
- Alex Quintanilla, AIA | Q Arch Design
- Tony Casagrande | Campos Engineering
- Alejandro Hernandez, AIA | Stantec
In Advance: $10 Members | $20 Non-Members
At the Door: $20 Members | $25 Non-Members
Date: July 19, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m.
About the Architecture on Tap series:
Back by popular demand, we are continuing this member favorite happy hour panel series with three sessions. The Committee on the Environment (CoTE), Latinos in Architecture Network, and Women in Architecture Network will each champion a session to explore topics of interest.