Coffee & Conversation | Special Edition
A Reception for Nadine Lee, DART President & CEO
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
325 N. St. Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Brought to you by: Public Policy
- Announcing the 2022 Slate for the AIA Dallas Board of Directors and TxA Director
- Congratulations to Our 2021 TxA Honorees!
- AIA Dallas 2021 Emerging Leaders Program: Firm Leadership | High Performing Teams
- AIA Dallas 2021 Emerging Leaders Program: Camp Summit – Schematic Planning & Design
- 2022 Board of Directors | Call for Nominations
Please join AIA Dallas and Preservation Dallas as we host a special edition of Coffee & Conversation to welcome Nadine Lee, the Dallas Area Rapid Transit's new president and CEO. Ms. Lee comes to DART from the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (METRO) where she served as chief of staff. During her time in Los Angeles, Ms. Lee oversaw the Better Bus Initiative, a plan that addressed reliability and racial equity in Los Angeles' bus transit system. This special session is presented by Armstrong Douglass Structural Engineers.
Due to the AIA's COVID protocols, attendance is limited to 50 people. Please register to secure your spot.