What Does Collaboration Mean and Why Should You Care
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
325 N. Saint Paul St.
Dallas, TX 75201
Brought to you by: Education
Talk About It
Collaborative Efforts Series
“Recent strategies such as Progressive Design Build and Integrated Project Delivery are rapidly evolving, and coupled with the relentless advancement of digital technologies, these delivery methods are transforming the traditional relationships among owners, architects, and builders. With a growing body of evidence linking strong team collaboration to greater project success, project teams are becoming increasingly integrated and more transparent.” AIA Project Delivery
Collaborative Efforts is a four-part series to provide knowledge and skills for project managers and project architects working in collaboration with owners, architects, consultants, engineers, contractors and sub-contractors.
- What Does Collaboration Mean and Why Should You Care, February 7, 2019, 4-7pm
- Collaboration Tools & Tactics, March 7, 2019, 4-7pm
- Project Management: Planning the Project, April 4, 2019, 4-7pm
- Project Management: Executing the Project, May 2, 2019, 4-7pm
Thank you to Pete DeLisle, Hon.TxA, Kirk Krueger, AIA, and Al Hernandez, AIA, for their invaluable collaboration in developing this series.
Topics of Discussion for Session 1:
1) How projects are developed and progress with a strong emphasis on interdependencies of team members in all phases of project development and realization
2) Project Delivery Methods, focusing on Integrated Project Delivery
3) Developing Positive, Responsive and Enduring Solutions for Projects:
- a collaboration model for interdependency and cooperation (owners, architects, engineers, contractors, subcontractors and consultants)
- strategies for measuring and reporting success
- facilitative leadership and co-creation (FOCI - project facilitators, orchestrators, collaborators and integrators)