Credit Carnival: Multi-Family
8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
325 North St. Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Brought to you by: Education
Talk About It
As cities grow more crowded, high density housing is more necessary than ever: market rate condominiums, affordable apartments, senior living facilities, student housing, stand-alone projects, mixed use projects, new construction, retrofits, and more. Finding ways to compress housing into smaller spaces while still creating homes calls for innovative, forward-thinking design. Multi-family residents have new demands as a result of the recent pandemic, but which of these demands will remain long-term. Join us as we explore a few of the design considerations.
- Design Solutions for Multi-Family Projects - Tanner Bell, Pella
- Integration of Affordable Housing in Multifamily Projects - Jared White, AIA, Perkins & Will
- Multifamily Code & Hardware Jeopardy - Hal White, Allegion
- Health, Wellness & Sustainability in Multifamily Housing - James Brauer & Erin Bordelon, Jordan & Skala Engineers
- Structural Steel Framing Solutions for Multi-Story Residential - Brian Ward, American Institute of Steel Construction
- Booming Bamboo: A Sustainable Material with Endless Possibilities - Brett Kelly, Moso North America
- Mass Timber Multifamily Design: Products, Performance and Design - Mark Bartlett, WoodWorks
More details about the presentations are available on the agenda tab of the Registration site.
This event is HYBRID, you may attend in-person or via ZOOM Webinar. The links will be included on the agenda provided to all registered individuals the week before the event. Attendees may attend as many or as few courses as they choose, but will be required to attend the full course to receive credit for the course.