EP!C SERIES | !nstill
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
325 N. Saint Paul St.
Dallas, TX 75201
- Announcing the 2022 Slate for the AIA Dallas Board of Directors and TxA Director
- Congratulations to Our 2021 TxA Honorees!
- AIA Dallas 2021 Emerging Leaders Program: Firm Leadership | High Performing Teams
- AIA Dallas 2021 Emerging Leaders Program: Camp Summit – Schematic Planning & Design
- 2022 Board of Directors | Call for Nominations
This mixer will be the culmination of the EP!C Series, connecting two segments of AIA Dallas' young professionals base: experienced young architects with 8-15 years of experience (mentors) with less experienced architects and designers (0-8 years experience). The intent is to provide up and coming professionals and/or associate members with greater support and guidance from the young but more experienced architects in the next stage of their careers. Beverages and snacks will be served, and rounds of structured conversation and networking topics will be initiated. Mentors and mentees will meet in small groups to discuss topics such as career advice, work strategies, or site exposure. Questions can be asked in a comfortable and intimate environment.