Getting to Zero Series: Session 4
Long-Term Operations for Net-Zero Energy
1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
1909 Woodall Rodgers Fwy
Dallas, TX 75201
Brought to you by: Committee On The Environment
Talk About It
The final session of the four-part series delves into ownership and long-term operations of net zero energy buildings. Attendees will be able to:
- Define key terms for the design, construction and operations of net zero energy buildings, while being able to identify integrated approaches needed across disciplines.
- Identify key issues for net zero energy building owners, specifically opportunities for revenue enhancement, positioning in the market and occupant productivity.
- Identify elements involved in power purchase agreements, working with utilities and the monetization of energy efficiency benefits over the long-term.
- Define energy policies and regulations that exist and note additional parameters that might be needed for net zero energy design.
- Draw upon the successes of existing net zero energy projects and design/build/operate contracts.