Latinos in Architecture | Sporting Clay Classic
Presented by Consuro Managed Technology
11:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Brought to you by: Latinos In Architecture
Talk About It
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes James Leng of OFFICE JAMES LENG
- Call for Nominations: 2019 Texas Society of Architects Honor Awards
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Zeina Koreitem of MILLIØNS Architects
- Profile: Thomas Taylor, Hon. TxA
- Take Shelter! How We Design Storm Shelters Saves Lives
AIA Dallas and the Latinos in Architecture Network would like to invite you to the third Annual Sporting Clay Classic at the ACME Brick Ranch. The event is expected to bring together over 100 participants to enjoy a day of fun, bbq, and target practice.
Registration fee is $600 for a team of five (5) shooters, or $125 for each individual shooter.
All proceeds from this event benefit the Latinos in Architecture Scholarship.
Shooters will have the opportunity to vote for "Shooters' Choice" Award at the LiA Sporting Clay Classic BBQ Cook-Off!
:: Registrations, sponsorships & donations are not tax deductible, but may be eligible to deduct as a business expense
:: In the case of cancellation due to extreme weather conditions, the event will not be rescheduled
:: Children under the age of 15 will not be allowed on the property site
Please contact Shirley Che at email@example.com should you have any comments/questions.
- Sponsorship opportunities still available, please see detailed information below under "Resources"
- Turn-by-turn directions are attached below under "Resources"