SFRT North: Innovative HVAC
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Dallas, TX 75201
Brought to you by: Small Firms Roundtable
INNOVATIVE HVAC - VARIABLE REFRIGERANT FLOW SYSTEMS
Learn how VRF can:
• Decrease total cost of construction
• Increase energy efficiency by over 30%
• Minimize visual and structural impact
• Help reduce or eliminate mechanical rooms
• Learn how correct selection of HVAC equipment can lead to quiet, comfortable and energy efficient buildings.
• Learn how innovative HVAC choices can reduce the total cost of building, thereby reducing materials used in the building.
• Learn how proper zoning of a building saves energy and creates user comfort.
• Learn how waste heat can be harnessed and used to save energy in a building.
• Learn how Variable Refrigerant Volume/Flow (VRV/F) Uniquely Supports Healthy Buildings