Small Firms Roundtable CE
City of Dallas Green Code Update
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
1909 Woodall Rodgers Freeway
Dallas, TX 75201
Brought to you by: Small Firms Roundtable
- Emerging Leaders Program: The Architect as Leader
- CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: 2021 Local, State & National Honor Awards
- 2020 AIA Dallas Chapter Awards Recipients
- Announcing the 2021 Slate for the AIA Dallas Executive Committee
- Sketching to See: Understanding the Legacy of Communities of Color around Downtown Dallas
What an Architect should know before sending plans for review.
The AIA Dallas Small Firm Roundtable focuses on the needs of small firms. It seeks to integrate the existing benefits and services offered by the AIA with small firms in the Dallas area. Our goals are to further their special and unique needs and act as a central body to facilitate growth, understanding, and knowledge.
Parking at DCFA: We are located between Harwood and St. Paul on the Woodall Rodgers westbound service road. Parking is available in the surface level lot behind the credit union accessible from Harwood Street. Paid parking garage within walking distance is at the Crescent Court (Pearl and McKinney). Paid parking lot within walking distance is at 1717 N. Akard.
Dart Train: A short walk from Victory Station and St. Paul Station. Visit www.dart.org for more information.
MAC Trolley: Take M-Line Trolley. Visit www.mata.org for more information.