Success in Architecture

Architecture as a Business

November 16, 2017
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Credit: 2.0 LU
Dallas Center for Architecture
1909 Woodall Rodgers Fwy
Dallas, TX 75201

Brought to you by: Education

Talk About It

There are no comments yet, be the first!

Success in Architecture Series

Join us to learn how to navigate the transition from architecture school to practice, while exploring how to design, build, operate, and grow a successful architectural practice.  This series will provide tools to help aspiring architects to achieve what they want out of life while practicing architecture.  The quarterly classes are designed to be a two hour workshop followed by networking.

Architecture as a Business

If the design of a project is 35% and the remaining 65% is for all the other phases of a project, what does an architect need to understand about the business of architecture?  The second half of the session will focus on how you can be a leader on your team, in your firm and in life. 

PRESENTER:  Michael Hellinghausen AIA, COO and principal at Omniplan