Tours & Pours: SMU Residential & Dining Commons
presented by SMU
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Brought to you by: Architecture Matters
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes James Leng of OFFICE JAMES LENG
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Zeina Koreitem of MILLIØNS Architects
- Take Shelter! How We Design Storm Shelters Saves Lives
- The Question of Morality in Development: Bringing Columns to Life
- Support the AIA Dallas Tour of Homes, Build Your Business
Join Southern Methodist University, alongside KSQ Architects and The Beck Group, for the first public tour of the new SMU Residential & Dining Commons and a wine and cheese reception.
The new Residential Commons complex will provide an integrated academic and residential experience to 1,250 students. The complex is composed of five residence buildings, a dining commons and a parking center.
The facilities are part of a larger SMU initiative to enhance students’ living-and-learning experience and enable all first-year students and sophomores to live on campus. Faculty members, some with their families, also will live in the Commons and have offices and teach in on-site classrooms.
Free to AIA Dallas Members & AIA Dallas Industry Allied Members
$20 for Non-members
Click HERE to register. Registration closes at 1:00 pm today; registration will be available at the door.
Parking is available at the Mustang Parking Center. A map to the meeting location is provided HERE and below.
See you there!