Women In Architecture Happy Hour/Meeting
Join us for a fun happy hour!
8687 N. Central Expressway (on the CenterPark Garden)
Dallas, TX 75225
Brought to you by: Women In Architecture
- 2020 ARE Lecture Series: Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Systems
- Dallas Architecture Forum Panel Discussion
- Technology in Architecture Practice Town Hall
- All Chair Committee Meeting
- CELEBRATE ARCHITECTURE 2020
Promoting women in architecture by providing a platform for community involvement and professional development.
Parking at the DCFA: We are located between Harwood and St. Paul on the Woodall Rodgers westbound service road. Parking is available in the surface level lot behind the credit union accessible from Harwood Street. Paid parking garage within walking distance is at the Crescent Court (Pearl and McKinney). Paid parking lot within walking distance is at 1717 N. Akard.
Dart Train: A short walk from Victory Station and St. Paul Station. Visit www.dart.org for more information.
MAC Trolley: Take M-Line Trolley. Visit www.mata.org for more information.