Dallas, TX 75208
Job Post Date: December 1, 2017
Architectural Project Manager
PSW is looking for a talented individual to be a part of the team. We are seeking an industrious self-starter with expertise in architectural design, project management and construction administration.
The Architectural Project Manager is responsible for being the PSW Architecture Team’s representative in the local market. The role is involved in projects from envisioning and initial planning through vertical construction. The local project manager has the unique responsibility to combine global design vision with local expertise.
This position reports to the Director of Architecture, located in our Austin, TX headquarters.
• Act as the liaison between the central architecture team in Austin and local operations team in Dallas
• Handle construction administration for all projects for which the central architecture team produces documents.
See Job Description on website for full list of responsibilities: https://www.pswrealestate.com/careers/listing/54
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor (5 yr.) or Master Degree in Architecture required;
• Architectural license is preferred.
• 6+ years working in an architectural office with the following experience:
- Extensive site design and knowledge of local zoning codes.
- Coordinating work with civil engineers.
- Extensive involvement in design and production, from schematic design through construction documents, on a variety of building types.
- Understanding project pro formas and budgets.
- Extensive knowledge of IBC and IRC.
- Construction observation on a wide range of projects. Experience with multi-family and mixed-use construction is preferred.
- Managing teams of individuals to help projects progress on time and on budget.
This position is located in our Dallas, TX office and will be reporting to the Architectural Team located in our Austin, TX office. This role will include some travel to the Austin headquarters, 1-4 days per month.
Please send resumes and work samples to email@example.com