Austin, TX 78701
Job Post Date: August 6, 2018
Mid-Level Architect (San Antonio)
We are seeking a mid-level architect to join our San Antonio team.
Please see qualifications
• Experience in the design and technical development of a variety of commercial projects
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and other design software
• Strong project management skills and the ability to effectively lead a team of junior designers
• Adept at working on project design, construction documents and construction administration
• Experience with contracts, budgeting and scheduling of projects
• Ability to multi-task and work through fast paced projects
• Exceptional graphic and presentation skills
• Strong communication skills with staff, consultants, vendors, and contractors to ensure project details are carried out
• Superior client focused service mentality
• Collaborative and a good team player with a positive attitude.
• Licensure and LEED experience is a plus
Our collaborative studio environment is ideal for driven, self-starters looking to expand their knowledge on all disciplines of design. Studio8 offers comprehensive benefits, a quality work environment and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Studio8 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the first company in the State of Texas to receive a JUST label from the International Living Future Institute, a program dedicated to helping organizations develop better employee engagement policies and community stewardship practices.
Qualified candidates may email resumes, portfolio and references to Laurel Dundee at email@example.com
Please visit our website to learn more about Studio8: http://studio8architects.com/