Austin, TX 78701
Job Post Date: August 6, 2018
Mid-Level Interior Designer (San Antonio)
We are seeking a mid-level, registered interior designer to join our San Antonio team.
Please see qualifications
• Experience in the design and technical development of a variety of
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and other design software
• Strong project management skills and the ability to effectively lead a team of
• Adept at working on project design, construction documents and
• Experience with contracts, budgeting and scheduling of projects
• Ability to multi-task and work through fast paced projects
• Exceptional graphic and presentation skills
• Strong communication skills with staff, consultants, vendors, and
contractors to ensure project details are carried out
• Superior client focused service mentality
• Collaborative and a good team player with a positive attitude.
• Licensure and LEED experience is a plus
Studio8 Architects is a full-service architecture and interior design firm founded in Austin in 2003 and San Antonio in 2011. We are comprised of 36 creatives, strategists and thinkers solving architectural challenges, designing interiors and creating master plans. We are experts at pairing people with places; known for process over style.
Our collaborative studio environment is ideal for driven, self-starters looking to expand their knowledge on all disciplines of design. Studio8 offers comprehensive benefits, a quality work environment and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Studio8 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the first company in the State of Texas to receive a JUST label from the International Living Future Institute, a program dedicated to helping organizations develop better employee engagement policies and community stewardship practices.
Qualified candidates may email resumes, portfolio and references to Laurel Dundee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website to learn more about Studio8: http://studio8architects.com/