Lawrence, KS 66044
Job Post Date: November 21, 2017
TreanorHL is a nationally recognized full-service planning and design firm with offices across the US. To learn about our people and projects, visit www.TreanorHL.com.
We are seeking a Project Architect to join the Science and Technology studio in our Dallas, Texas office.
Primary responsibilities will include
• Prepare reports and bid documents, including drawings and technical specifications
• Manage all phases of design throughout project scope, including project set-up, design and construction administration
• Communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements
• Manage project scheduling, budgets, and set-up with clients, contractors, vendors and consultants
• Serve as technical point of contact providing interpretation for design and construction teams
• Provide Science & Technology Studio Principal with regular status updates on performance, issues, or challenges related to projects
• Ensure projects conform to contract
• Maintain project records
• Licensed Architect, or actively working on licensure
• 5-8 years of experience, with recent experience on Science and Technology related facilities. Experience on Higher Education projects desired.
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to develop and deliver technically sound project documents
• Knowledge of building codes (IBC and NFPA) and zoning regulations
• Familiarity with LEED or other sustainability guidelines and their applicability towards projects. LEED accreditation, or actively working towards is desired
• Knowledge of SECO requirements related to State of Texas projects
• Full understanding of ADA and TAS requirements
TreanorHL offers competitive salaries, excellent employee benefits, and an inviting work atmosphere. We support and promote professional development and encourage our staff to participate in community activities.
To submit your resume for employment opportunities, visit our careers page at http://www.TreanorHL.com/careers