Arlington, TX 76011
Job Post Date: February 11, 2019
SBL Architecture, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. This position requires leading teams of various sizes and projects of varying scopes to successful and profitable conclusions while maintaining excellent client service and satisfaction. The successful candidate will display a passion for mentoring, and have proven leadership and team building skills.
• Represent the firm as the primary client contact, reporting directly to the assigned Project Principal
• Reviews all project submissions to client, regulatory agencies and contractors
• Oversees construction administration services, shop drawing reviews, RFI responses and progress meetings
• Control project design schedule and budget to ensure project adherence, as well as, maintaining contracts
• Utilize firm’s management tools for budgeting, project initiation, projections, invoicing, and collections and monitoring expenditures.
• Work with Operations Manager to identify staffing requirements for given projects
• Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
• Participate in Marketing activities and interviews
• Efficiently interface with project team and clients and contribute to a positive, energized working environment
• Architectural license preferred, not required
• 5+ years’ experience as a Healthcare Project Manager
• Microsoft Office Suite, BlueBeam, AIA Contract software, Scheduling software, and Deltek Vision
• Knowledgeable in current trends in medical field
About the Firm:
SBL Architecture, Inc. is a well-established, full-service architecture and interior design firm specializing in healthcare design. As our reputation and workload grows, so does our need for skilled and passionate designers who possess a experience designing for the healthcare market.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We are proud to offer great benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
We proactively support continuing education, providing in-house programs that provide credit for AIA, IIDA and LEED on a regular basis. We support preparation for exams and all exam costs are reimbursed upon successful completion. We have the resources needed to help our employees achieve personal and professional goals throughout their career.