Houston, TX 77046
Job Post Date: January 9, 2019
Sr. Architectural Designer - PBK China
For over 35 years, PBK Architects has been a leader in architectural and engineering design solutions across the United States. We are constantly seeking the brightest and most talented minds to be part of our award winning firm. Here at PBK, we pride ourselves in providing the best in class programmers, planners, architects, engineers, and consultants to offer top notch customer service. We strive to make a positive impact for future generations with our actions today. Here’s your chance, are you ready to make a difference?
This challenging and fast paced position will require a personable candidate with experience in designing educational, healthcare or large scale corporate facilities, drawing, sketching and preparation of design presentation drawings. The candidate must have the ability to:
- Create design concepts and continue the development through all design phases.
- Work well in a design team environment and with senior management.
- Have extremely strong inter-personal skills.
- Possess strong graphics skills.
- Be an effective presenter of ideas and concepts.
- Possess knowledge of interior finishes and trends.
- Be completely dedicated to client service.
Aggressive, client oriented personalities with an aptitude for progressive design will succeed in this position.
Please submit your design portfolio along with your resume when applying.
- A minimum of 10 years experience.
- Ability to speak Mandarin Chinese.
- Must have at least a Bachelor of Architecture.
- LEED accredited strongly considered.
- Educational, Healthcare, Corporate and Sports experience preferred.
- Proficient in Autocad, Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign and REVIT/BIM.
- Strong devotion to customer service.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
- Must be quality minded and self motivated.
PBK is an award winning architectural, engineering and consulting firm that has been a leader in the design industry for 30 years. PBK has built a client base of more than 200 clients, a list that includes school districts, university systems, hospital systems and Fortune 500 corporations. PBK offers employees competitive wages, health care and 401K matching along with numerous opportunities to become involved in extra-curricular activities and organizations established through the firm. PBK has established a culture that has led to the firm being named to the list of “Best Places to Work."
Link to job posting: https://pbk.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/6d796f2e-e5b0-52ab-584b-22056dc3f161/apply?source=947200-CS-27944