Resources & Helpful Tools for our Community
Goal: To provide a central repository of resources for individuals and firms of AIA Dallas that can be accessed at any time for self-teaching or research.
Other relevant resources
- African American Inequality in the US - A case Study by the Harvard Business School on African Americaninequality in the US spanning 400 years
- Allyship at Work - Survey findings on varying perceptions of allyship amongst white and BIPOC staff.
- Combating Harassment in the Architecture Profession - recommendation by the AIA
- Directory of African American Architects - maintained by NOMA, a listing of licensed black architects in the US
- Diversity is High priority, now what? - Concrete steps recommneded by diversity experts and corporate professionals to go from talk to action
- Employee Benefits - How your firm can attract and retain talent with a robust employee benefits program
- How to be AntiRacist - Interview with the the bestselling author and director of the Boston University Center for Antiracist Research
- Scholarships - AD EX Scholarships and fellowships and Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- Video Resource: How to build trust through conversation - How to initiate meaningful conversation and create comfortable trusting environment. Video provides tools to help gain the foundation toward building strong foundation for relationship building and expanding business.
- Video Resource: The power of diffcult conversations - How to escape the echo chambers and learn from contrasting view points and discussions.