Resources & Helpful Tools for our Community
Goal: To provide a central repository of resources for individuals and firms of AIA Dallas that can be accessed at any time for self-teaching or research.
Resources for Firms
- AIA National Guides - Nine individual guides toward equitable practice
- Leadership resources - Chapters across the nation initiated and implemented diverse leadership programs
- Practice Management - Resources to support firms and individuals on aspects of Firm management
- AIA SF 2018 Equity in Architecture Survey - A comprehensive survey that generated national data detailing current positions and experiences of architecture graduates.
- AIA KC EIA Survey - An encompassing survey of the Kansas City metro area of architecture graduate experience and positions.
- AIA LA Practice Guides - A summary of guides for a more equitable practice