Questions about membership?
Industry Allied Membership Benefits
This special professional membership program is designed specifically for contractors, engineers, interior designers, technical professionals, marketing professionals, landscape architects, lawyers, real estate professionals, consultants and every professional with an interest in the built environment. Industry Allied Members of AIA Dallas have the unique opportunity to volunteer and work alongside potential clients.
Allied Memberships run from 1/1 through 12/31 annually, and dues are structured based on firm size:
- Small Firm: 1-5 employees (includes membership for up to two employees) - $600
- Medium Firm: 6-24 employees (includes membership for up to four employees) - $1200
- Large Firm: 25+ employees (includes membership for up to six employees) - $1800
JOIN TODAY or download the Allied Membership Application Form
All allied members, regardless of firm size, will enjoy the following member benefits:
- Use of official AIA Dallas’ Allied Member logo
- Company profile listing on AIA Dallas | Springboard website
- Ten percent (10%) discount on advertising rates in Columns magazine
- Opportunity to purchase one-time use of member mailing list
- Access to join our 20+ committees where you can participate in special interest groups, design efforts, and work alongside other industry professionals
- Opportunity to present continuing education seminar at AIA Dallas programs
- Join AIA Dallas members and other allies at AIA Dallas’ social events, tours, programs, etc.
- Annual Industry Allies Breakfast at DCFA with Chapter leaders
- Opportunity to sponsor/host a committee party
- Subscription to AIA Dallas publication: Columns magazine (quarterly)
- Ten percent (10%) discount on rental rate at Dallas Center of Architecture
- Ten percent (10%) discount on purchase of contract documents
- Opportunity to apply for professional development programs such as the renowned Emerging Leadership Program (ELP), Advanced Leadership Program (ALP), and Executive Leadership Program (ExLP)
- Four (4) Dallas Center for Architecture | DCFA Walking Tour tickets
The following items are exclusive to our Allied Members, and may be purchased as add-on to the Allied Membership for an additional fee:
- Upgrade company profile listing on the AIA Dallas l Springboard website to include photos and live links to company website - $100.00
- Profile listing under additional Areas of Expertise (includes 8 images) - $200.00 per area of expertise
- Company logo linked to your website in AIA Dallas’ weekly e-newsletter - $300.00
- Member mailing list – one-time use mailing labels - $300.00
*Allied Membership Dues are prorated quarterly.
- Joining October-March 100% dues
- Joining April-June 25% reduced dues
- Joining July-September 50% reduced dues