Questions about membership?
Over the past decade, AIA Dallas has grown and matured into one of the largest and most relevant AIA chapters in the United States. Today, we are the 6th largest chapter, with a membership that exceeds 2,300, offering a myriad of services and programs to position our extraordinary members for continued success.
Our mission is focused on bringing services, information, knowledge, technology, and leadership programs to our membership, while connecting our members to the clients and communities they serve. With over 110 programs each year, our chapter works diligently to bring relevant and essential offerings and services that lift the souls of our members, while elevating and celebrating the profession of architecture.
AIA Dallas recognizes that we exist solely to serve our members. We are delighted to be the gathering place and resource that inspires and provides expertise, achievement, and belonging.
- Free admission to over 40 programs and up to 40 free CEUs
- Listing on Find-A-Firm FOLIO, a publicly-searchable database of Dallas architecture firms, complete with building project portfolios
- Subscription to AIA Dallas’ Columns magazine, which explores community, culture, and lives through the impact of architecture
- Exclusive opportunity to showcase your work through our Tour of Homes, Design Awards, and juried exhibitions – our media partnerships give you even more exposure
- Public policy work on behalf of the profession and community. Recent issues include the Trinity Tollway, Fair Park, highway removal, and more
- Access to over 25 volunteer committees and networks. We have a place for you!
Recognize those who continue our community’s tradition of design excellence at CELEBRATE ARCHITECTURE, Design Awards, Ken Roberts Delineation Competition (KRob), ENLACES, and the Tour of Homes
Build lasting relationships through social events including Architecture on Tap, Holiday Party, and the Bark + Build Design/Build Competition
:: Our continuing education curriculum provides programming that raises awareness of trends, issues, and best practices in the industry and profession – positioning members to be at the cutting edge of the field
:: Get licensure support through ARE seminars and Success Teams
:: Cultivate your leadership skills through our award-winning leadership programs – now offered at three career levels
See various membership categories here.